U.S. Communities announces new contract for equipment and truck rentals
U.S. Communities has announced a new contract for equipment and truck rentals with Herc Rentals and Big Truck Rental. This contract, awarded by Charlotte, N.C., starts Nov. 1 with a five-year initial term with the option to renew for two additional two-year periods.
U.S. Communities is committed to outstanding procurement, simplified. Whether customers are interested in renting equipment instead of owning or planning for disaster recovery, they can take advantage of this exciting new contract.
Equipment Rental with Herc Rentals
Industry-leading full-service equipment rental firm featuring a product line that includes everything from small hand-held tools to large earth-moving equipment.
- Volume incentive for participating agencies who meet attainment levels
- Make fiscally sound decisions on renting versus owning
- Herc’s ProControl and Telematics help reduce overall fleet costs and improve productivity
Refuse Truck Rental with Big Truck Rental
With the largest fleet of refuse rental trucks, Big Truck Rental can help you with the following:
- Eliminate the high maintenance costs and unexpected downtime associated with an aged truck fleet
- Get what you need, when you need it with quick delivery for emergency situations or seasonal demands
- Drive savings with our Route Ready premium pre-owned refuse trucks and our creative rent-to-purchase options