For park and rec: Frozen slush machine
Just in time for summer, Gold Medal is introducing a new frozen slush machine. The 2 Bowl Frozen Drink/Slush Machine (Item #1111) contains features that will benefit concession operators. The unit is suited for a variety of settings from stadiums to bars and restaurants, convenience stores, movie theatres, universities and tourist attractions. The machine is designed to improve the overall user experience, while generating profit margins as high as 80 percent, according to the company. Frozen slushes are a popular treat for all ages.
The unit has an attractive and engaging appearance. The sleek and modern design is complete with colorful, eye-catching graphics that complement any setting. The machine has a number of features and characteristics:
Fast-freeze compressor has a pressure switch, which allows for longer mechanical life.
· The improved rear seal lowers the risk of any leakage.
· Structurally, the unit’s new handle is designed for durability. Plus, the push- or pull-to vend design is ideal for traveling concession stands.
· New larger drip trays aid in keeping the surrounding surface clean.
· Clear lids come as the standard option and are practical for most operations.
· A model with lighted lids is available (Item #1114). Plus, a carrying tote (Item #6055B) can be purchased separately.
· The machine is recommended for use with Frusheez Mixes.
For more details or to schedule a demonstration, contact Gold Medal at 800-543-0862.
Gold Medal is a global provider of concession equipment and supplies including: popcorn, cotton candy, Sno-Kones, gourmet popcorn, fudge, nachos, funnel cakes and more.