Modern citizen engagement: The 21st century service model
The Payoff of an Engaged Community:
An engaged citizen is local government’s partner in reaching its goals for effective and affordable service delivery. But it takes leadership and vision to create the path to success. Plus a new approach to using technologies like cloud, devices and modern applications to reach citizens. American City & County and top government thought leaders share their successes and vision for Citizen Engagement in this free 1-hour webinar. You’ll hear from innovative San Jose CIO, Vijay Sammeta, Harvard Professor and Author Stephen Goldsmith, and Microsoft’s eGovernment solutions expert Kim Nelson.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How the City of San Jose engages citizens today, giving great insight into the future.
- 4 Keys to future government responsiveness via civic activism, compliance and more.
- Creating efficiencies and saving taxpayer money using digital tools and the cloud.
- Applying data-smart governance to predict and pre-empt problems.
- Forecasts for Citizen Engagement circa 2020