How to Increase Revenue with your Parking Assets
American City & County has joined with Digital Payment Technologies to discuss how parking assets can help your community increase revenues. During this one-hour free Webinar, learn how to create a parking program that fits your city’s needs — from moving from free to paid parking or replacing outdated meters. Also learn how to improve customer service levels and secure buy-in from local merchants and businesses.
Liliana Rambo, CAPP, Director of the City of Houston Parking Management Division, will share her experiences on the transition to new parking technology, and what challenges she overcame to benefit from increased revenues, lowered operating costs and overall improved staff productivity.
In one hour, you will learn:
- Benefits of multi-space parking versus free parking or single-space parking
- How multi-space parking can increase revenues and lower operating costs
- How to create a parking program that benefits the city, parkers, and local businesses
- How the City of Houston implemented its advanced parking meter program
- Best practices on how to engage key stakeholders when planning and implementing a new parking program
- Potential results your city can achieve
Who should attend?
- Municipal, county and state government departments responsible for parking and enforcement
- Officials responsible for parking in department of parks & recreation or transportation
- Private operators contracted to manage municipal parking facilities or on-street parking
Bill Wolpin, Editorial Director of American City & County
Liliana Rambo, CAPP, Director, City of Houston Parking Management Division
André Dufour, Product Marketing Manager, Digital Payment Technologies