Electronic Invoicing and Payments Will Reshape Your Approach to Paper
Nearly impossible to handle efficiently, paper invoices and checks are expensive and cumbersome. American City & County has joined with Bank of America Merrill Lynch to show the advantages of adopting an electronic payments system for residents, vendors and employees that can reduce processing costs, give you a higher degree of control and ultimately more predictable cash flows.
Organizations that are replacing paper-based systems with e-Payments and e-Invoicing have seen substantial savings and a fast ROI.
During the Webinar, you will learn:
- The latest payment trends, including a market update
- How using ePayments and e-Invoicing can streamline processes and reduce costs
- Best practices to drive e-Payment and e-Invoice vendor adoption with minimal disruption to your organization
- How to quantify the value of electronic and card systems and build the business case for executive support
- The advantages of implementing a State Agency Disbursement Card for easy access to government benefits such as child support or unemployment payments by recipients who either do not qualify for, or choose not to have, traditional bank accounts