Free Webinar will help you ‘future-proof’ your e-government network
Learn how local, state and federal agencies can build governmentwide networks that support a wide range of applications including:
- Disaster recovery.
- Traffic control and monitoring.
- Highly secure interbuilding connections.
- Wireless Internet access.
- Security applications.
- Field connectivity for public safety officials.
- And more.
In this informative Webinar, you’ll learn how gigabit wireless technology is a cost-effective strategy to overcome the logistical hurdles associated with fiber leasing and construction. You’ll also learn how gigabit wireless solutions can ensure that today’s IT infrastructure investments will continue to serve your organization for years to come.
The speakers for the free Webinar will be:
- Alan DeLoera, IT director for the city of Temple, Texas. DeLoera will share a real-life example of how the city of Temple overcame a series of hurdles to building a citywide networked infrastructure.
- Gregg Levin, senior vice president and CMO of BridgeWave Communications. Levin will discuss how government agencies across the country are deploying new gigabit Ethernet wireless bridges to extend their fiber-optic metropolitan area networks to better-serve their geographically diverse user bases.
Time is running out. Click here to register today!