Efficiency Tools for Government Operations Leaders | Oct. 29, 2020 at 2 PM ET
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
The bar for government operations leaders has never been higher. You’re expected to complete your daily work, plan for a more productive future with fewer resources than ever — And navigate how to use CARES Act funding to guide your department toward success.
To help you meet your needs, we invite you to our October 29, 2020 webinar, Efficiency Tools for Government Operations Leaders where you will learn efficiency tips that can make a difference in your staff productivity, levels of service to the community and environmental of health and safety.
Join this webinar for insight into the connected tools you need to kickstart your efficiency improvement plan, including:
- Ways to increase maintenance productivity by 28%
- How to use preventive measures to extend asset life by 35%
- The tools to streamline your community development processes and improve citizen engagement
- How you can save 20% on utility costs with streamlined energy management
- A strategic framework to help you create a capital plan for 5, 10 or 20+ years for all public infrastructure
- How the top operations government leaders are stretching their CARES Act funds on software and finding improved efficiencies in today’s environment
Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Associate Publisher & Editorial Director
American City & County