What Is Strategic Asset Management & Why Should I Care? | Sept. 3, 2020 at 2 PM ET
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM E.T.
We’re all experiencing unprecedented change – in how we work, where we work and certainly our already-constrained budgets. Overcoming the uncertainty of change comes from understanding our options and having solid data-driven plans to support those options – especially as stimulus dollars become available.
In this upcoming webinar, we will dive into the game-changing world of strategic asset management (SAM). This shift takes us from traditional tactical asset management to future-focused lifecycle modeling that balances budgets, communities’ service needs and asset condition – ultimately delivering more sustainable facilities and infrastructure into the future.
Join the conversation to answer questions like:
- How do I manage the life of my entire asset portfolio over the long term?
- How do I deliver the service my community needs from these assets?
- How can I do both of those things, yet still balance tight budgets?
- What will future asset health and service levels be under different funding scenarios?
- How can I get started with the data I have today?
Join us to see how strategic asset management delivers solid, integrated long-term capital works and financial plans that powerfully demonstrate to you and your stakeholders the consequences of today’s decisions on tomorrow’s infrastructure and facilities.
Associate Publisher & Editorial Director
American City & County