Understanding Your Assets — Inside and Out | Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 2 PM ET
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
We all know the saying about two birds with one stone. Now apply that to your operations. Imagine if you could manage all of your jurisdiction’s assets — those tied to facilities and those being managed by your Public Works department — in one unified map-based system. This allows local governments to centralize data capture, improve collaboration and efficiency, and deliver better service for their communities.
Join Dude Solutions and leaders from Spalding County, GA on Thursday, August 22 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT for a webinar that will explore a more holistic approach to operations management. By streamlining how your assets are managed, tracked and reported on, you’ll not only save cost, but achieve a whole new level of visibility into your operations.
Webinar attendees will learn about the benefits of:
- Knowing where the work is by being able to plot work requests and assets on a map
- Centralizing data capture for assets to enable more accurate capital planning and budgeting
- Unifying maintenance, capital planning and energy management in one solutions suite
- Adopting a proactive, asset-centric approach to operations management
- Addressing your most pressing operations challenges with one system from one vendor
Parks, Public Grounds and Public Works Director
Parks, Public Grounds and Public Works Admin II
Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Associate Publisher & Editorial Director
American City & County