Creating Memorable Citizen Experiences with Data-Driven Insights
Director of Industry & Product Marketing
Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Bill Wolpin – Moderator
Associate Publisher & Editorial Director
American City & County
Date: Now Available On Demand
According to the International City/County Management Association (ICMA), citizen trust, sentiment and engagement is among the top issues faced by city and county government leaders. Citizens are the lifeblood of local government, and they crave positive and highly engaging experiences with their governing body. This requires a new level of operational efficiency, data-driven insights and enterprise reporting.
Join leaders from Dude Solutions, the #1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) provider, for an interactive webinar on May 30th at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET to learn how to better collect, interpret and share meaningful information to create positive experiences for your citizen community.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- Gaining a full view of your maintenance and operations for more informed decisions
- Unifying maintenance and asset management for facilities, public works and other departments on a single platform
- Understanding your energy consumption and dramatically reducing waste
- Making confident capital forecasting decisions based on reliable data
- Leveraging operational insights to deliver a unified citizen portal