Open Records Guidebook
The websites and social media accounts of government agencies are considered official publications, so strict FOIA and Open Records laws apply.
This City & County Guidebook will help you comply with these laws by showing:
- The unique challenges of capturing social media data
- Common mistakes when preserving online data
- Shortcomings of traditional backup systems
- Considerations for choosing how to backup data
- Cases of non-compliance and resulting costs
- Unique data sets you must capture to be compliant
Complete the form to get your free copy of Open Records Guidebook.