Leveraging your pavement condition index
Distressed and damaged roads are unavoidable. But the real challenge is how to repair them in the most cost-effective, coordinated way.
Join representatives from Edmonton, AB, Canada, Accela and American City and County magazine to hear how Edmonton uses technology to coordinate work in the public right of way with both government-owned and outside utilities, making their budget go farther. The webinar will also focus on how cities leverage their Pavement Condition Index to prioritize projects with utilities, identify opportunities for cost-sharing and extend the life of their pavement.
What you will learn:
- How to identify cost-sharing opportunities between utilities and agencies through better project coordination
- How to prioritize maintenance and improvement requests
- How to identify and reconcile conflicting projects
- How to increase your Pavement Condition Index (PCI) average
- How to incorporate permitting into your right of way coordination activities
- How to reduce the impact of projects on citizens and the environment