Introducing the new IdeaXchange
Our new IdeaXchange has One Goal — To engage you in public dialogues that are critical to everyone serving residents. The initial topic areas are integral to providing services and running your operation:
- Public Works
- Public-Private Partnerships
How Will We Facilitate Those Discussions?
Our Xperts are thought leaders in each of those areas and will create a flow of ideas every week for you to weigh in on.
The Xperts Include:
- Ryan J. Alsop, Assistant CEO, Los Angeles County
- Richard Norment, Former Executive Director of the National Council of Public Private Partnerships
- Vijay Sammeta, CIO, San Jose (home of Silicon Valley)
- Kelly Reagan, Fleet Manager, Columbus, Ohio
- Michael Keating, Senior Editor, Public Infrastructure Group
What Will They Write About?
- If I am Not a Smart City, am I Dumb City?
- Knowing Your Fleet Costs Right Down to the Penny
- The Continuing Rise in the Use of PPPs
- State Aid to Local Governments — Up or down?
- Retaining and Motivating Employees
- Project Development and Delivery
- Internal and External Communication
- Innovation in Products that Government Buy
- Disposal of Assets – Why Use the Internet?
- Is Your IT Capital Budget Stifling Innovation?
The Xperts articles are very short and easy to consume. Look for them in this newsletter every week. Then and ask questions, share your experiences or say whatever is on your mind.
I welcome your comments or questions about our new IdeaXchange.
Executive Director of Content
American City & County, GPN and Government Procurement