Generate Revenue through Self-Funded Parking
Local and state governments across the United States are turning to parking as a source of revenue to support the general fund or help make improvements to the local community.
No budget? No problem!
During this free, hour-long Webinar, get an overview of different parking solutions and a typical ROI of multi-space parking projects. Learn about options like municipal leasing so parking projects can be self-funded out of incremental revenue increase without any up-front capital expenses. Current clients share their experiences on the transition to new parking technology and best practices to ensure successful planning and implementation.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Business benefits of multi-space parking
- Benefits of municipal leasing as a funding option
- Parking technology options
- How to do a quick ROI assessment for your municipality
- PLUS: Tips and Best Practices from Asbury Park, N.J.’s successful parking program
Who should attend?
- Local and State Government Officials ready to capitalize on a new revenue generator.
- Officials responsible for downtown parking and enforcement as well as those in parks & recreation and municipal transportation departments.
- Private operators contracted to manage municipal parking facilities or on-street parking.