Checklist for ARRA funding
Five tips for accessing the resources in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
- Establish an economic recovery group to coordinate use of the funds
- Assess projects by funding category, such as the status of all review and approval processes
- Prioritize “ready-to-go” projects
- Partner with federal or state agencies with jurisdiction over distributing ARRA funds
- Monitor the recovery Website, www.revovery.gov
Source: National League of Cities, “The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009: What’s in it for Cities and How to Access the Resources,” February 2009