New! E-book: The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Fleet Utilization
Because the topic of fleet utilization is such a critical interest of fleet managers everywhere, we are pleased to announce the release of our new e-book: Ultimate Guide to Understanding Fleet Utilization & Achieving a Right-Sized Fleet. Working together in cooperation with NAFA Fleet Management Association, we developed this in-depth guide to help fleets unravel the challenges of fleet utilization with metrics and using automated solutions. When you understand utilization, you understand how to right-size and maximize the efficiency of your fleet, and reduce costs. The size of a fleet directly impacts its ability to complete one’s mission, while clearly having a significant impact on an organization’s financial bottom-line. Too few vehicles and you can’t get work done, too many vehicles and you’re burning money needlessly. The key is to have the ‘right’ utilization when it comes to your fleet.
Whether you are new to the fleet industry or have spent years managing fleets of vehicles, this nearly 50-page e-book is for you. In it you will learn about:
- Utilization basics: capacity and demand
- Essential fleet utilization metrics – and how to understand what they are telling you
- Fleet utilization studies: baselining, setting targets, affecting change
- Continuous analysis & improvement
- The importance of fleet policy relative to vehicle utilization
- Discrete initiatives to consider that will improve your fleet’s vehicle utilization
- And much more!
Learn how to make the most of your fleet with this comprehensive guide. Download now!