State Of the RFP: Best Practice Benchmarks for Procurement Teams
The complexity and scrutiny of sourcing decisions has never been higher than it is today. Procurement professionals must deliver timely, fair, high-value decisions, while balancing the needs of a growing number of stakeholders across the organization. In this climate, the Request for Proposal (RFP) has never been more relevant. Using our unique insight into how billions of dollars of purchasing decisions are made, we investigate key RFP benchmarks and how they are changing year to year.
Download the eBook and find out what other organizations are experiencing in terms of:
- Schedule and duration of the RFP process
- Project set-up (criteria and requested information)
- Typical set-up and timelines for evaluations
- Average pricing spread between vendors
- Cost savings delivered by the average RFP