Public-private partnerships: Bridging the gap
With government’s broader needs today, officials are creating new and innovative ways to involve private sector partners in their solutions. As a result, American City & County has completed its first Benchmark Survey on Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and invites you to hear the results.
Experts also will analyze PPP’s current trends and issues, and explain how to effectively use PPPs in your projects.
During this free one-hour webinar you will learn key results of the study including:
- The types of services and areas where governments are using PPPs
- Officials’ satisfaction levels with PPPs
- The professional skills/competencies that are important in a successful PPP
- The officials who are involved in the decision to use PPPs
- Top reasons why governments use or will not use PPPs