Groundsmaster 7200 snow moving machine with Polar Trac system from Toro (with related video)
While other mowers hibernate during the winter months, the Toro Polar Trac System transforms the Groundsmaster 7200/7210 into a powerful snow removal machine. The patented Polar Trac System is ready for winter conditions with its heated hard cab, rubber track system and quick-connect attachments. With its zero-turn radius capabilities, operators can remove snow from tight areas. It has patent-pending rubber snow tracks for maneuverability.
When the snow hits, the Toro Groundsmaster 7200/7210 converts from a mower to the Polar Trac system in less than four hours.
The Groundsmaster 7200/7210 with Polar Trac system includes a 28-horsepower (21 kW) or 35-horsepower (26 kW) Kubota diesel engine. The machine’s ground speed range is 0-8 mph (12.9 km/h). Quick-connect attachments hook up to the machine and require no tools.
The Polar Trac cab is designed to increase productivity by making the operator as safe and comfortable as possible. The spacious ROPS-certified cab offers large windows for clear visibility of attachments and surroundings. The zero-turn stick operation, easy two-pedal attachment controls and deluxe suspension seat ensure operator comfort and reduced fatigue. The Toro Polar Trac system is suited for all types of wintry storms.
The all-season machine’s hard cab is heated and pressurized. The cab has tinted safety glass and includes heater/pressurizer, front wiper, dome light, upholstered interior, floor mat and rubber isolator mounts. The cab lighting system includes a cab light, work/road lights, turn signals, flashers and tail lamps.
Controls and attachment controls on the machine include two foot pedals. Left pedal: raise/lower/hold/ float; right pedal: attachment angle control right/left.
Choose from several snow-fighting attachments, including:
- Fixed V-Plow — It adds year-round versatility to the Groundsmaster. It is a 48-inch (122 cm) V-Plow for clearing snow from sidewalks or paths.
- Powered V-Plow — The 57.5-inch (146 cm) implement combines two useful snow attachments, V-plow and angled blade, into one. Left and right blades can be separately angled 30 degrees fore and aft. The product is manufactured and marketed by MB Companies.
- The articulating rubber track system maximizes traction.
- Two foot-pedal controls simplify the snow attachment operation.
- The integrated direct-drive transmission reduces maintenance.
Find out more about product specification and pricing on the manufacturer’s website: www.toro.com