Turning Technologies Audience Response Technology (with related video)
Turning Technologies audience response technology has significant benefits for government organizations. Regardless of whether you spend your days in the boardroom or briefing room, our solutions break the monotony of traditional meeting and event experiences.
With the integration of audience response, presentations are no longer confined to cluttered slides, laser pointers and useless handouts. Our suite of interactive products can enhance any gathering by removing the barrier that exists between speaker and participant. A few simple steps will turn any slideshow into a discussion.
Audience response is a tool used to create interactive presentations. Speakers connect with audiences using simple, intuitive polling software and response devices. From asking a group of 500 employees what they really think about the new employee benefits to conducting an instant assessment of participants in compliance training — without counting a “show of hands” — this technology is ideal for internal training and education.
For government agencies, the technology has another powerful use in taking the message from the podium to the public. Government organizations looking to create a connection between governing bodies, internal staff and the communities within their jurisdiction can initiate a dialogue by supplying ResponseCards instead of comment cards. With increased emphasis on bridging the gap between organizations and populations, it is necessary now more than ever for such agencies to listen to the growing concerns of its citizens.
Audience response technologies can open the door for a conversation that has long been ignored. Administrations wanting to reach out to their constituents can see exactly what is important and to whom. A simple press of a button can replace the drop of a ballot — and help the environment in the process.
Numerous participant devices are available: all have small, compact keypads for added flexibility and ease-of-use. A variety of entry and registration styles are available, as are web-based polls in which participants use familiar technology such as mobile devices, laptops desktops and more.
- 100-percent PowerPoint-native and easily integrated into other applications
- Instant voting provides for quicker decision-making and more efficient meetings
- Electronic surveys eliminate time, money and frustration spent on paper-based forms
- Detailed reporting provides for further analysis of results with over 30 reports
- Data slicing divides responses by demographic type for each question
- Pre- and post-testing improves training outcomes and reinforces critical concepts
- Educate participants with engaging, informative and interactive presentations
- Gather honest, spontaneous opinions within seconds, anonymously or tracked
Find out more about product specification and pricing on the manufacturer’s website: www.turningtechnologies.com