Protecting Your People: Best Practices in Public Employee Safety
Now Available On Demand
Research from the Center for Digital Government (CDG) found 80 percent of government leaders are more concerned about the safety of their workforce today than they were two years ago. Increased awareness of threats such as natural disasters and active shooter situations has made employee safety a larger consideration for morale and productivity.
This webinar will cover comprehensive employee safety strategies for city, county, and state organizations. Whether you are looking to improve existing strategies or are just getting started, attending Protecting Your People: Best Practices in Public Employee Safety can improve your process as we answer critical strategic questions such as:
- What employee safety functionality can provide the most protection with limited budget?
- How can I provide protection to my field employees working alone and executive staff that travel frequently?
- How do I get executive buy in for employee safety initiatives?
- How do I get buy in with public sector union employees?
- How can I monitor various threat types across multiple areas?
- How do I define roles, responsibilities, and expectations?
- How do I communicate to those in danger and receive information back?
- What does proper plan execution look like during a critical event?
- How can I incorporate this into an SOP that can be worked into COOP?
Simply hiring more security guards is not a comprehensive or financially viable plan. Attend this webinar to ensure you can meet the duty of care expectations of your valued employees.
Government Strategy Director
Bill Wolpin – Moderator
Associate Publisher & Editorial Director
American City & County