Tired of sitting? Use this adjustable, ergonomic workstation (with related video)
The Sit-to-Stand Workstation (SKU: ARMSTS) enables users to convert a traditional sitting desk into an upright standing desk. The product offers offers an easy and cost-effective way to work in comfort, since it can be placed on virtually any traditional desk. The manufacturer is Lockbourne, Ohio-based StarTech.com.
The product (photo below on right) can help reduce eyestrain, back and neck pain and other office-related injuries, according to the manufacturer. The assembly is simple to integrate into an existing work environment.
A pneumatic spring on the unit provides effortless movement between sitting and standing positions. Users can adjust the workstation to suit their needs and work comfortably.
“The product gives users and employers a practical and cost-effective alternative to installing a standing desk. It’s easy to integrate into a conventional, seated work space, without the disruption or expense of replacing your current standard-height desk” says Jordan Hamm, product manager for StarTech.com.
· One touch height adjustment – pneumatic spring enables users to turn their desk into a sit-stand workstation, with one touch,
· Workstation does not ruin the original desk and can be easily moved,
· No pre-set heights,
· Unit has large workspace for notebook, pens, reading materials etc.,
· For dual-monitor setup, a dual monitor arm (SKU: ARMDUAL) can be mounted on the workstation, or for more dynamic single monitor mounts, a single monitor arm (SKU: ARMSLIM and ARMPIVOT) can be mounted through the built-in grommet hole,
· Sturdy steel construction with engineered wood base, keyboard tray and work surface, and
· 16.6-inch height adjustment
The Sit-to-Stand Workstation is available at CDW, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, PC Connection, and Insight and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
The video shows how the Sit-to-Stand Workstation sits on your desk to transform it into an ergonomic workspace.