Modern citizen engagement: Data insights for faster, smarter decision making
Governments collect mountains of data, but often don't know how to analyze and use the information to make their operations more efficient and cost effective.
American City & County and 3 Top Thought Leaders discuss how this information can and is being used in this Free 1-hour webinar.
What you will learn:
- How to get started using government analytics to discover meaningful correlations and predictions
- How to be proactive vs. reactive in handling problems
- Using social media to identify developing hot spots
- What can you supplement that data sets with? For example, weather, communicable disease incidents or crime data
- Rod Trent, Engagement Director for Windows IT
- Dave Gollob – Principal Platform Architect for Microsoft
- Bill Wolpin, Editorial Director, American City & County