Digital Signatures: Best Practices for State and Local Government
Many government organizations have seen how easy it is to rapidly transform slow, cumbersome and expensive paper-based processes into fast, low-cost and fully digital ones, creating highly efficient digital environments for government employees and the communities they serve.
This white paper will help you better evaluate your options when it comes to selecting a digital signature solution for your government organization. Topics discussed in this document include:
• What are digital signatures and how do they work?
• What benefits do digital signatures offer governmental organizations?
• How can digital signatures be used across different government departments?
• What considerations need to be addressed when selecting a signature solution?
• What are the best practices for selecting and deploying digital signatures in government organizations?