The Digital City – Mobilizing Government
With billions of mobile devices connected to the internet today and predictions soaring, government agencies and officials are transforming key public sector interaction and workflow, inside the agency, in the field, and with citizens and the community.
- Building citizen engagement, collaboration, and government transparency with mobile broadband solutions
- Creating municipal efficiencies with mobile applications like field services automation
- Implementing sustainable technology, including mobile fleet management, to create a lighter carbon footprint
Learn how mobile applications are a key enabler to building The Digital City.
Join to hear leading panelists discuss how mobile applications help Cities like yours simplify operations, improve efficiencies, serve your citizens more effectively, and make decisions faster. Including,
- Rapid Response for Municipal Maintenance – Wireless solutions to address citizen complaints.
- Protect Your Youngest Citizens – Update social service case files in real time, in the field.
- Know the Situation before Arriving at the Scene – Public safety access to critical information.