NIGP Expands Online Course Curriculum with Affordable Basic Business Courses
Continuing to support the professional development needs of members through accessible and affordable educational programs, the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) announces the availability of seven new online courses. These basic skill-strengthening business courses provide learning opportunities for any public employees, regardless of where they are in their career.
All online courses below are self-paced, available 24/7, require no travel, include contact hours, and generate a Certificate of Completion.
- Basics of Business Math — Review basic math from fractions and decimals to ratios and percentages. (Member $40; Non-Member $60)
- Business Communication — Written Communication — Gain tips on how to create messages that are easier to understand and grammatically correct. (Member $15; Non-Member $23)
- Fundamentals of Business Management — Review basic theories, skills and tools that improve performance in the workplace. (Member $40; Non-Member $60)
- Leading High-Performance Teams — Drive performance by understanding the qualities of a winning team. (Member $100; Non-Member $150)
- Negotiating Skills — Influence and Persuasion — Build the foundation for a win/win approach and establish good basic skills. (Member $15; Non-Member $23)
- Project Management — Examine in detail concepts and strategies that achieve a better product. (Member $40; Non-Member $60)
- Time Management Fundamentals — Learn strategies that manage time and workload to improve efficiency and productivity. (Member $40; Non-Member $60)
NIGP now offers a total of 12 online courses. That number grows in 2011 as we add new procurement-specific NIGP Online Courses based on our popular face-to-face classes.
For more information on NIGP’s professional development courses, call 800-367-6447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.