Defense Department awards $74.5 million contract to Spectrum Comm
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract covers a five-year period.
According to the Department of Defense, the contract provides for technical, analytical and travel support to improve policy development, management and sustainability to the operation of systems applicable to:
- The U2 aircraft and associated sensors, systems and data links.
- Global Hawk and Predator aircraft.
- Distributed Common Ground System.
- Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System.
- Measurement and signature intelligence/special projects.
- Multiplatform Common Data Link.
- Multiplatform Radar Technology Insertion Program.
- Intelligence information, command and control, equipment and enhancements.
- Other station support (the U.S. Army, Air National Guard, National Security Agency, etc.).
As of Jan. 4, the Defense Department estimated that $8 million had been obligated. Warner Robins Ail Logistics Center, Robins Air Force Base, Ga., is the contracting activity (FA8528-08-D-0001).