Missouri DOT Selects CCG Systems for Fuel/Fleet Management Services
Deemed most responsive based on MoDOT’s evaluation criteria and meeting the RFP specifications of supporting up to 10,000 fleet units and providing accessibility for up to 8,000 employees, CCG noted that the company was evaluated on:
- Experience, expertise and reliability (20 percent).
- Proposed method of performance (20 percent).
- System and installation services cost (25 percent).
- Recommendations from references (5 percent).
- Overall clarity and quality of proposal (5 percent).
- Other costs (25 percent).
With approximately 6,000 MoDOT and 1,200 Missouri Highway Patrol fleet units, MoDOT includes about 400 operation complexes, 10 district offices and a central office in constant need of uninterruptible gasoline and diesel fuel supply.