GSA Awards $50 Billion Governmentwide Contract for IT Services
GSA said that the Alliant contract – which includes a five-year base with one five-year option – is a governmentwide acquisition contract (GWAC) to provide federal government agencies a centralized source to acquire integrated information technology (solutions worldwide.
According to GSA, the contract vehicle is open to all federal agencies and provides streamlined access to a broad range of management and technical support services, enabling total and complex IT solutions to be acquired under a pre-competed multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA/IDIQ) contract.
The firms selected for the Alliant contract are:
- Accenture National Security Services LLC
- Advanced Management Technology Inc.
- Alion Science and Technology Corp.
- AT&T Government Solutions Inc.
- BAE Systems Information Technology
- BearingPoint Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- CACI Inc. Federal
- Computer Sciences Corp.
- Dynamic Research Corp.
- Electronic Data Systems Corp.
- General Dynamics One Source LLC
- Harris Corp.
- Indus Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- ITS Corp.
- L-3 Communications Titan Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems Inc.
- ManTech Advanced Systems International Inc.
- Modern Technologies Inc.
- NCI Information Systems Inc.
- QSS Group Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- RS Information Systems Inc.
- Science Applications International Corp.
- SI International Inc.
- Systems Research and Applications Corp.
- TASC Inc. (Northrop Grumman IT)
- Unisys Corp.